Are you ready to share your masterpiece with the world? WordShack Publishing is seeking works in all literary genres. Poetry, essay, short story and novel forms will all be accepted.
Steps to Submitting Material
- Write your story and save it as a single spaced Word Document.
- Print out the Submission Form.
- Fill out the Submission Form and sign, authors under 18 need a parent or guardian to sign also.
- Scan your Submission Form and attach it to an e-mail, if you are unable to scan your document, mail it to the appropriate address on the Contact Form.
- If possible attach your story and submission form to the same e-mail.
- Send your completed e-mail to either WordShack North America or WordShack Europe.
- Word count your story then visit the Publishing Cost Page, make your check/cheque payable to WordShack Publishing and mail it to the same office you send your story to, or you may choose to pay using the PayPal credit card system. Also, each WordShack Member is entitled to submit one free story of 5,000 words or less. Visit our Publishing Costs page to see how much you can save.
- If you still have questions, contact either Ben Bernstein or Lynda Blankenship.
WordShack Publishing is a copyrighted website, however, we will be unable to guarantee or enforce the security of your work. For that reason, we recommend that each writer copyright their own work. You may visit Copyright.com to obtain information about copyright laws. The author will retain the rights to any and all works published by WordShack Publishing, both prior to and following publication on our site.